Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Party of 6

{image courtesy of cherokeefocus.org}What am I up to this week?

The sewing will have to wait.

I have become an instant mother of 4 while my sister is whisked away as a youth camp leader.

What have we been up to so far?

  • Games of hide and seek
  • Jumping on the trampoline
  • Silly pictures while jumping on trampoline
  • Intense games of "Sorry"
  • Video games (thus a moment at the computer)
  • Riding bikes & skateboards
  • Trips to the park
  • Trip to McDonalds for lunch and play (just one trip I promise)
  • Keeping track of appointments, meals, and bedtime rituals

Still on the list?
  • Movies
  • A visit to the Zoo (if it would ever stop raining)
  • Water balloons (see above)
  • More games of Sorry
  • More hide and seek
  • More trampoline jumping
  • Pizza night
  • And so much more...

Did you catch the theme yet? Yep, it's good old fashioned fun, in case you missed it. One of the perks of being an aunt and uncle.

They're good kids and it's been fun for my husband and I to spend some one-on-one time with them. It's certainly a lot more active than my usual day, I'll tell you that. Mothers, I salute you!

If I survive the remaining days I'll fill you in on the rest of the fun. :) haha
Hope you're surviving your week as well!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips