Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Japan Disaster Relief

I have admired Shachiko's work, from Tea Rose Home, for a long time. She's lovely and very talented.

I recently read about her heartache concerning her family living in Japan and was so relieved to hear that her sister and family survived the earthquake. Her concerns now are, of course, about the new threat of radiation.

In honor of Shachiko, her family and homeland of Japan, here is a link back to her site about how you can help support those currently struggling in Japan. My prayers, with many, continue to go out for her family and all those affected by this tragedy.



2 comments:

  1. Shannon, I LOVE all of your tutorials and especially the latest one with the transfer paper labels.
    I was able to create my own label in Word but am lost as how to make a mirror image. Can you please help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsy! I'm sorry to have left you hanging on how to create a mirror image! If your label is an actual image copied and pasted into a word document, you can go to the drawing toolbar in Word and click flip/rotate after you have selected it.

    If your label has been typed in Word (with or without an image), you print it as a mirror image by changing the settings as you print (it should be an option with most printers to change your image to mirror as one of the print options). I hope that makes sense.

    I'm going to put up a new posting about how to do it. Good luck! Please let me know if you have any questions - ssorensendesigns [at] hotmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips