Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Birdcage umbrella

Do you love umbrellas like I do? I would have a million if I could.
Maybe it's just because I'm a Seattle native, but I do love the rain.

I stumbled upon this lovely birdcage umbrella from Lulu Guinness.

I love the details.


I wonder how hard it would be to make your own umbrella? Or where you buy the material? I'm guessing you could buy a used umbrella, take off the original covering and add your new design?

My ideas work harder than my brain sometimes.

I guess for now, I'll leave the umbrella making to the experts, and daydream of owning this beautiful little birdcage someday. chirp chirp



6 comments:

  1. Just go get the umbrella! It's darling ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. we don't get enough rain to even warrant an umbrella and i would totally buy this!!! you should just get it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm like you. i see something and think i can make it- even if it sounds impossible. i can't count how many times i've told jeremy i'm gonna make a kitchen table, pinata, and metal headboard, etc etc - the list goes on..

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is that!
    I'm sure people would ask, "where did you get that???!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This umbrella would make a rainy day much better! :)

    kaysens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. bird cage umbrella i like your way to
    represent these cages i love birds and i also care for them i like to keep birds in my eyes i love them to be mine and also i like for them beautiful cages i would like to appreciate you on this

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips